16 Apr Shred Day May 8th
Our annual Shred Day is scheduled for Saturday, May 8th from 9 AM – 12 PM at the Broken Arrow branch.
If you have private documents to dispose of, you can bring up to 4 boxes to shred at our on-site shredding truck, FREE of charge.
To help protect the health and safety of our members and employees, we are taking the following precautions:
(1) The event will be held outdoors, in the parking lot of our Broken Arrow branch.
(2) Access to the shred bins will be self-serve, unless assistance is requested.
(3) We are encouraging the use of face masks.
(4) We will have hand sanitizer available and will be sanitizing frequently touched surfaces throughout the day.
This event is open to the public, and you do not have to be a member of Western Sun to attend. Limit 4 boxes of shred per household, please.
What are the “dos” and “don’ts” when it comes to shredding? Here’s a comprehensive list:
- Paper documents and envelopes.
- Credit/debit cards and gift cards.
- Checkbooks and transaction records.
- Staples and paperclips on your papers.
- Cardboard or plastic.
- Books (hardcover or softcover).
- Spiral-bound notebooks. Remove binding first.
- Household trash or waste.
- More than 4 boxes per household/family.